Fashion Fades, Card








I love her style! You can never have on too much pink or bling in one outfit!!







In the top two images I added a faded blue line surrounding our little DIVA, I think it helped her pop off the page, just like she wanted to! Also, I thought the blue highlights in her hair (or wig) added extra character! I think the bright bold colors also add to her bold personality. The second card I used Stampin Up! fresh fillers to add the pink dots directly onto the white card.

Also, tried out the water color affects with Stampin Up! Write markers and a water brush. This time I applied water to the paper first then dipped my brush on top of the marker pen tip; for a more distinct line I used the pen directly to the water soaked paper. The ink just bleed out to a perfect blended shade.

Once the paper dried I added Stickles for BLING accents, the perfect accessory to any outfit!... blue eye shadow & a boa will make any woman stand out in a crowd! ;P









"Fashion fades. Only style remains." ~Coco Chanel

2 comments:

🌈🌈🌈 said...

the last one is my fave!!
Did you go check your self out today?

http://www.thememoryzone.com/blog/?p=52

ENJOY!!

Eija said...

Wonderful cards! Good humor :)

http://kortti.vuodatus.net