I hope you remembered to wear something GREEN today!! If not, pinch, pinch!!
I’m still playing’ with the Stampin Up! Occasions 2008 mini catalog Blooming’ Beautiful stamp set. I have enough different cards with the stamp set that I am sure the next few days will highlight Bloomin' Beautiful. In the process I'm sure it will be obvious that this has fast become my FAVORITE stamp set out of the Occasions mini!! I'm excited to share this flower trio of three cards~ they are a tad different from each other. I just kept playing and playing and PLAYN’!! I can't stop! ;)
I’m still playing’ with the Stampin Up! Occasions 2008 mini catalog Blooming’ Beautiful stamp set. I have enough different cards with the stamp set that I am sure the next few days will highlight Bloomin' Beautiful. In the process I'm sure it will be obvious that this has fast become my FAVORITE stamp set out of the Occasions mini!! I'm excited to share this flower trio of three cards~ they are a tad different from each other. I just kept playing and playing and PLAYN’!! I can't stop! ;)
Recipe: Stampin Up! Markers (yoyo yellow, only orange, old olive); Card Stock (old olive & mustard, black, chocolate chip); Craft Ink (Chocolate Chip, black); Pop dots, Stickles & Spiral Punch.
Top Left Card: Also, includes the “Weathered Background” Stampn’ Up! Stamp, bumble bee is pop dotted.
Top Right Card: Also, includes the “Itty Bitty Backgrounds” Stampin’ Up! Stamp set, bumble bee is pop dotted.
Bottom Card: Each flower top is pop dotted (can't say that 3 times fast, lol), no distress back ground stamp.
Have a FABULOUS St. Patty's Day!!

1 comment:
My heavens, these cards are "bloomin beautiful"!! I love love love them. I wish we could get this set in Australia - maybe one day it will come!!
Cheers, Jean
Post a Comment