* Very Berry Special Deals*

This post will remain the top post for a few days, please scroll down to view my daily new card postings...

Mr. UPS man delivered his first (of many) Stampin Up! packages to me today! I've had fun playing with the demo kit! I've been busy organizing paper & stamps that I almost forgot to update 'yall on the very important Stampin Up! Specials!! Take a peek:

Wild Wasabi Deal-E.O.:

Valid through April 30
Purchase a specially-priced Wild Wasabi card stock pack for only $3.95--that's 16 sheets of pre-cut (4-1/2" x 11-1/2") and pre-scored (at 1-1/8" and 5-5/8") Wild Wasabi textured card stock that can be used to make all kinds of fun and easy cards and projects!Download card samples w/ the wild wasabi here: http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/9952.asp

The NEWEST Mini catalog "Occasions" has been released:
Valid through May 31, 2008
http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=storefinder&storeid=1038724
And, let's not forget Sale-A-Bration: 11 days left in this promotion! For every $50 you spend, receive a FREE Sale-A-Bration stamp set! http://www.stampinup.com/us/enu/9754.asp

No comments: