I do not have any SU! 12x12 so I rummaged through my scrapbooking patterned paper to see which I was willing to turn into cards. I found this Crate Paper pack and it matched the SU! Card stock (Bravo Burgundy) which I punched circles out of to create a scallop edge. “The Holly Collection” is actually a Christmas paper pack but I thought it wasn’t too obviously Christmas!
My 12x12 (double sided) card stock made 2 cards with a little left over. You know we crafters keep every little scrap! ;) I just love the patterned paper card stock card because it makes brilliant eye candy with little to no work required! Also, this type of card gives TONS of space for writing a letter! Which, is a nice change because sometimes the medium size card only allows for a small hand written note inside.Lots of Thoughts, Card
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment