Some of my Favorite Places to Visit

Happy Sunday. I hope you have had a wonderful weekend thus far. Why does it have to go by so quickly? And, just when I was starting to get into my weekend grove! Most days I check in with a handful of bloggers in blog land ~ I find them inspiring & "in the Know"! So, take off your shoes, lean back and I hope you too get inspired.

Card Crafters
http://www.chicnscratch.typepad.com/
http://stampinwithmarkiesmom.blogspot.com/
http://www.sillybirds.blogspot.com/
http://www.stampingmoments.blogspot.com/

Scrapbook & Altered Art Blogs
http://www.creativegirlz.blogspot.com/
http://www.everythingaltered.com/

General Crafting Websites
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/
http://www.scrapbook.com/


I think my new Sunday blog posts will contain some of the blogs addresses that I truly enjoy... if you visit them let them know I sent you. Also, if you enjoy them as much as I do, add them to your bookmarks!

And, if you have some you visit, that aren't on my list today, let me know! I LOVE to check out blogs!! I hope you ENJOY them as much as I do!

No comments: