Another Card from my Craft Table adventure a few days ago... this card was inspired from a demonstrators Stampin Up publication. I've always liked the way Kraft paper looks- paper bagish. Also, I'm so in LUV with the Kiwi Kiss NEW In-Color!! It works with so many different color combinations and right now I can't help but "feel" the green/blue/Kraft!! Yummy! Also, the stamp set is from a Hostess Level One set (spring/summer 2008 catalog). I've always LOVED the flowers or round objects inserted inside of letters! Cute!!
Recipe
Stampin Up Card Stock: NEW Kiwi Kiss (In Color 08-09), Whisper White, Kraft & Sky Blue
Stampin Up Stamp Set: Hostess Set For a Friend
Stampin Up Craft Ink: Chocolate
Stampin Up Punch: NEW (Fall/Winter 08) Scallop
Stampin Up Ribbon: 5/8 Old Olive
Other: SU silver brad (hodgepodge set), blue paper prima flower
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
cute idea.
i have my "wish you love" stamp out trying to figure out what i am going to do with it:) thanks for some inspiration!
Post a Comment