
Colors used: Orange Tango, Kiwi Kiss & Soft Sky.
Punches used: NEW SU Scallop punch, SU Boho Blossom, SU Scallop Circle, SU 1 inch circle & EK Success butterfly punch.
Punches used: NEW SU Scallop punch, SU Boho Blossom, SU Scallop Circle, SU 1 inch circle & EK Success butterfly punch.
I just LUV the summer feel to this card! And, I would not have come up with this color combination on my own. That's why I just purchased a Stampin Up! Color Coach Wheel on my last order! And, can I say it loud enough... WOW!! I wish I had purchased it ages ago!
The Color Coach gets lost in the catalog. It is on page 162 of the Spring Summer Catalog. The description says "Our double sided Color Coach features coordinating and complementary color suggestions for our exclusive colors, plus a convenient chart of neutral and monochromatic color choices." Anyways, I'm a Color Coach user now! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment