Hello! And,
Happy Sunday! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! I am! :) Sat down at my craft table again! WOW! 3 days in a single week! I love it when life works out that way! Here is a simple bunch of cards I made using the back ground stamp titled "Riot of Petals". I was inspired from another crafty gals website. I played around with some color combinations and added some
versa mark polka dots on the solid
card stock (except the black one). And, of course, had to pull out the NEW
Stampin Up! Scallop punch to add a sweet touch to the edge (of the red and black one)

RecipeStampin Up! Background stamps: Riot of Petals, Polka Dots
Stampin Up! Craft Ink: Red, Black & Chocolate.
Stampin Up!
card stock: Black, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red (in-color 08), Chocolate
Stampin Up! 5/8" Grosgrain ribbon: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Real Red
Stampin Up! Silver
cordingStampin Up! Scallop Punch (NEW 08-09 Fall/Winter catalog)
Thanks for stopin' by! Enjoy the rest of your day!
1 comment:
Love your cards. Simple and elegant. The polka dots pattern is a perfect touch of class. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Post a Comment