I've been inspired! And, now I feel like I have a little bit of a buzz!! I came across this cute watermelon paper pieced card on paper wishes studio blog and I didn't waste any time playing along! Sometimes pulling out my stamps feels a little daunting~ and, my heart has always enjoyed a little paper piecing every once in awhile!
Using my creative memories oval cutters I cut out one Green Galore oval, one Real Read oval, & one White oval- each a little smaller by using a different blade but the same template. To create the seeds I used my paw punch and the little paw fingers look just like seeds!
To get the bite out of the fold I traced with pencil first then hand cut with scissors. It was too thick to use a punch to create the bite.
Recipe:
Stampin Up Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Green Galore
Creative Memories oval cutter
EK success paw punch
You know when you are truly inspired because you can't stop thinking about what ever it is you are inspired by... last night I couldn't fall asleep and for some reason thought about different ways to use this idea for other cards~ So, a bountiful inspiration awaits me~! More on that in my next post!
Have an inspired day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Julia!
What a cute little card! Paw prints for watermelon seeds??? I never would have thought of that. Now it feels like summer!
Post a Comment