I opened a new package of SU chipboard letters and I just loved the texture, feel & smell of the chipboard. Kinda a weird thing to be caught sitting at my craft table, sniffing the chipboard and rubbing it between my fingers! hmmm, yummy!!

I was inspired to make this card from another SU demo's publication. I played some more with the NEW 08-09 In Colors. And, got into the "Robin's Nest" dew drops (acrylic dot thingys).
(I purchased them a few months ago from: http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/the-Embellishments-cln-Dew-Drops/Categories?sfs=b64dd47bbut)
I forget to use the dew drops because I tend to use crystal bling! However, I'm lovin' how the droplets sit up off the page.


Recipe
SU Stamp set: Always, Polka Dots back ground stamp
SU Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Bayou Blue
SU Classic Ink: Red, versa mark
Other: SU chipboard On Board Lots of Letters, The Robins Nest "water" dew drops, stickles, SU summer picnic pp, Cricut cartridge (the birdie)
SU Punch: NEW Scallop Punch

No comments: