Tall & Skinny, February Card Swap Card


The February Card swap theme was "Tall & Skinny". What a fun idea! The idea is that something about your card should be tall & skinny...i.e. a stamp, the card or some other element.

I suppose I took the easy way out and just made the card shape tall and skinny. As I was putting it together I recognized that I rarely ever go out of the box and make a different shape card (than a medium card). So, I very much enjoyed putting this card together! And, I even hand made envelopes to match!

I got to use some of my new Stampin' Up purchases from the occasions mini album! Oh what fun! Here's a close up of the windowpanes:
*Beveled Windowpanes
*DSP, botanical gazette
* Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon
*Clearly for you Stamp Set

This is the back of the envelope, but I did stamp a coordinating image of the front of it. I'm just amazed at how simple it is to make your own envelopes!

No comments: