What a fun card to make! I've been in the mood to use Acrylic style cards with office transparencies. Awhile back, I went to my local office supply store and went up to the printer and asked for individual sheets of transparencies. You can purchase this type of product at a craft store or window sheets from Stampin' Up. But, since I had the transparencies in my stash I figured it more economical to use up what I had.
This months hostess want to learn how to use the new "Build a Blossom" punch and coordinating stamp set. As usual I went to the split coast stamper web site and got inspired from the gallery.
Stamps
• Build a Blossom
• Three Little Words
• Best Card Ever Paper
• Card Stock, So Saffron
• Card Stock, Old Olive
• Card Stock, Confetti White
• Designer Series Paper, Botanical Gazette
Ink
• Classic Ink, So Saffron
• Classic Ink, Old Olive
• Stampin’ Write Markers Accessories
• Transparency
• Blossom Petals Punch
• 1” Circle punch
• 3 small Brads & 1 large decorative brad (hodgepodge hardware)
• Paper Piercer & pad
• Wet Glue, glue dots & Double sided tape
• Scissors
• Bone Folder
• Stampin’ Write Markers So Saffron & Old Olive
• Old Olive ribbon
• Textured impression folder, framed tulips
• Score-it, Score pal

No comments:
Post a Comment