Have a Honey of a Day


With spring right around the corner, I'm feeling inspired by flowers and all things sweet. Chocolate, bunnies, flowers, bees, honey... I had some left over black scallop mats from a previous made card- (that I will post after next Tuesday after card club). Man oh man, how I adore the look of the smaller white card matted on the scallop! It's fresh and different (for me). It's easy to get bored with making cards when they all tend to be the same shape. And, since these mats were made with my cricut and cardstock I couldn't be happier. Archivers does sell some mats (that I have used before) in sparkly cs but I just don't want to have to keep buying and buying sb things! ya know! Using up what I have on hand makes me happy. Possibly because I know it is making room for more things (oops, did I admit that)!

No comments: