Breast Cancer Ribbon, Card

I shared a few months ago that I am in a sprint to complete 194 cards (24 sets of 8 cards) for my Mother to give as gifts to her Service organization. I am getting closer and closer to the deadline and still have 45 cards to create!

Recently, I had a brilliant idea...play catch up by making 24 cards of one design. And, wow, why not do that with 3 designs and then I'll be done! A year ago, when I was asked to make these cards, I decided I would make only one design of a card (so most of the cards would be uniquely original). But, the closer I get to the deadline the more anxiety I am feeling to just get it done.

I have made well over 194 cards but only 100 of them please my eyes as "good enough". I'm still trying to decide on the final three designs that I'll make a total of 24 cards (each) of.I'm trying to figure out something that EVERYONE would likely enjoy to receive. The first design is a no brainer for me- - breast cancer ribbon card!


only 23 more to go...

My second idea is to make a purple and yellow card (to repeat 24 times). Because, those are the colors of the service organization.I have the color combo set but not the design (the hardest part). I'm still debating about the third and final set. Any ideas?

No comments: