Cricut Cuts
I haven't been very busy making cards or Scrapbooking. Embroidery and cricut cuts have been taking up all my time. Recently I hosted a birthday celebration so I pulled out my cricut and got busy! Inspired by several different friends party banners I attempted to make one myself. Thanks Monica for letting me borrow your "storybook cricut cartridge". I've been watching ebay hoping to one for myself! No luck yet, but I'm on the hunt!

Celebration Banner


Center


A close up


I found the crystals and beads at hobby lobby in their jewelry section. I just adore how they add that special little touch. Also, each letter has a smear of pearly stickles and is outlined by glitter pen. I'm not sure the picture really picks up how the banner shimmers.

I think more banners are in my future. It was a lot of fun to make. However, it took much longer than I expected. The final outcome was worth all the effort.Maybe my next one will be easier to do?!

1 comment:

Mghairgirl said...

Turned out super cute! I like how you added the crystals!