
I love embroidering on the large flour sack hand towels. The needle slips right through the fabric (also found on line)! As soon as I saw this camper pattern I KNEW I HAD to get it for Monica! She has it hanging in her camper on her stove handle. I wish I had taken a picture of it's home. Hershners carries these perfect flour cloth hand towels!
Anyways, I'm very proud of this towel! Using the iron on transfer patterns made it very easy to make sure the pattern came out even and perfect! All the lines were where they were intended to be! LOL...I'm learning as I embroider :) Maybe my tracing abilities are not as good as I would like them to be.= iron on patters=A+ in my book!
Up close views, The camper...

the hot dog...

the fire...

The moon and stars...

1 comment:
I so love this hand towel, it is one of the most special gifts I have received!
Post a Comment