I don't want my album to sit unfinished in the box, so I got busy completing it. All it needs now are pictures. The class? Tattered Angels mist spray Garden journal mini album. Wooo- say that in one breath! LOL. I was anxious to learn some new techniques using their spray. And, i wasn't disappointed. It is a bit messy, but every once in awhile it will be a nice break from the "norm".
The coolest technique I learned was double stamping. Using a mask to spray the paper then stamp the area with a matching rubber stamp. I will show what I mean below. Also, glimmer misting flowers, ribbon and obviously paper! Layer, layer, layer. Heat gun, heat gun, heat gun!! Did I say, heat gun?? I almost left mine at home and I would have been very disappointed in myself had I not had one in class!!
My box after class...lots to still do!
Masking...easy as one, two, three, four
step one-
step two- spray over the mask
step three- lift the mask. Then use your heat gun to dry the page.
step four- stamp over the masked area.
Views of the outside cover..I added the heidi swapp bird mirror
various inside pages...
pocket page- cute tags!
fold out pages-
Again, did I mention the heat gun??

2 comments:
Glad you had time to get yours finished, I so need to work on mine...maybe soon when the kids are back in school I will have time! I do have to say I did enjoy the techniques even if they were a little messy and I was a little crabby that day! LOL!
{{Drool}}Now thats art journal fun....i love playing with glimmer mist! Monkeyboy LOVEs to help me spray it too ;)
Post a Comment