Stamps, stamps & more stamps, organization




OH, MY!!! I have run out of space to put my ever growing stamp collection! It's time for me to get serious and figure out what to do. Actually, these stamps are waiting to be put together and used. I attempt to keep the unused stamps together, separate from the others, so I know where to look for a new fresh image. I have a lot of creating to do!

The NEW catalog is right around the corner...new catalog= NEW STAMPS that I can't resist!! Oh my, oh my! What is a stamper girl to do????

So, I have ordered a case of the NEW Stampin UP catalogs! This catalog will be good for an entire year! Yipee!!! If you are interested in a catalog just let me know! There is a small fee for it, but I'll be glad to explain that to anyone who wants one...just let me know and I'll save you a copy!

No comments: