The Baby Gardner, Vintage Mom-to-Be Corsages

I am over the moon excited to share that my newest product that I made for Thebabygardner .com is up on the site for sale! This spoon corsage has been a year in the making so I am excited to see it up on the site. Thanks Deanna!
Here is a link to check them out: Vintage Mom-to-Be spoon Corsage

As I mentioned above, it was a year ago that Deanna approached me with the idea for a Vintage corsage for the Mom-to-be. And, unfortunately for the corsage, my Husband and I shortly received the news about our son. So, the corsage went on the back burner. However, it was always on my mind. I am grateful that Deanna didn't give up on me!

This last week I have been focusing on completing party crowns for some NEW Birthday lines that The Baby Gardner will be putting on her site. I have a box sitting here on my desk, ready to be mailed out first thing Monday morning. It contains two crowns for the soon to be "Fairy" line!! I can't wait to show you all pictures as soon as I can.

2 comments:

Ruby Craft said...

These are very pretty Julia. Congratulations.

Mghairgirl said...

Amazingly beautiful! I remember when these were a twinkle in your eye and we talked about all the ways you could make them! I totally love what you did and those roses are so pretty! Not to mention the cute baby spoon!