Since Valentine's Day is just a week away I decided to create a project that could be given away as a gift. And, who doesn't like gum? Not anyone I know of. So, our first project is an Orbitz gum wrapper designed to be given out as gifts. It is so cute!! And, easy to make. This particular gum container required a 4x7 card stock, scored four times. Easy easy!! So adorable and this pack is sugar free! :))
Valentine's day Giftable
Our second project is an Easter Card. We will be using the new Easter stamp set in the NEW mini occasions catalog. So many items on this card are new!!! The sizzlits frames, smooch spray, the dsp, and the stamp set! Oh so cute! This particular stamp set has a boy (as seen below) and a girl. So, the stampers will get to choose which one they prefer to stamp. And, this was my first time using the Smooch spray. And, I've got to say how much I love it! It is very similar to tattered angels mistables but the Smooch doesn't come off on your hands! Loves it!! Also, I'm so loving gray and yellow. I think Yellow is supposed to be one of the "IT" colors of spring. So, when designing this I didn't realize how in fashion I was being :)) LOL
Easter Card
Sometimes I simply forget abou the inside of Cards... not this time. As I went to stamping "Happy Easter" straight onto the card stock I made a boo-boo so I had to cover it up with a strip of dsp. Then I decided to keep on stamping...it was a happy accident. I love how it turned out!

No comments:
Post a Comment