Everyday Cricut, National Sbday Celebration

Hello Blogger friends! Happy National scrapbooking day! I hope you find yourselves in your crafty space playing with all your crafty goodies!

I HAVE to share with you a terrific web site that my wonderful sister introduced to me a couple of months ago. And, in honor of National Sb day they are giving away a Cricut Expression Machine. Check them out and put your name in the drawing for your chance to win:

http://www.cricutholiday.com/2010/05/our-gigantic-national-scrapbook-day.html

I've been following them for a few months now and am just amazed at the project ideas they share. I'm on their email distro list and every day I receive an email from them. I've come to look forward to getting their emails ~ it's one of the first I read every day, LOL. Anyways, because of them I have come to realize I am not using my cricut to its fullest.

Mostly I use my Cricut is for titles and die cut decorations on my SB LO's. Oh, there's so much MORE I want to do with it~ all from being inspired by cricutholiday.com Needless to say, if you have not yet put yourself on their email subscriber list, and you are a Cricut lover like me, you are missing out~

HAPPY NATIONAL SCRAPBOOKING DAY BLOGGER WORLD!

No comments: