I LOVE Cherries!! Cherries remind me of summer sweetness! Here is a simple card using SU pattern paper (Summer Picnic) and Tart & Tangy! The Cherries are glazed to give them a realistic wet look (not sure if this shows in the scan).
Life is a bowl of Cherries, Card
Happy Monday Morning! I hope you are having a wonderful start to your work week. Let's start the count down for the weekend!! You know I HAVE to count down every week! That's what helps me make it through M-F!
I LOVE Cherries!! Cherries remind me of summer sweetness! Here is a simple card using SU pattern paper (Summer Picnic) and Tart & Tangy! The Cherries are glazed to give them a realistic wet look (not sure if this shows in the scan).
I LOVE Cherries!! Cherries remind me of summer sweetness! Here is a simple card using SU pattern paper (Summer Picnic) and Tart & Tangy! The Cherries are glazed to give them a realistic wet look (not sure if this shows in the scan).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment