December Stampin' Up Hostess Club Projects
A few weeks ago we had our bi-monthly Stampin' UP! December Hostess Club gathering. We had a great time playing with Heat n stick powder. I have to say, before the projects I did not have favorable feelings about Heat n stick. There is a small learning curve to using the product and I had not figured it out yet. After creating these projects & doing my due diligence researching skill of "HnS" I now feel like I get it why several of my scrap booking friends swear by it! Not that I want to pull this tool out all the time but I see it has a purpose in the crafting sphere. If you want small glittered detail, "HnS" is the way to get it! Well, with out further ado , here are the 2 card projects:
The SU Stamp-a-ma-jig was a BIG help in aligning the second glitter stamp over the blue ink stamped image. It took several mistakes to get it right. But, I like the outcome!
Thanks for stopping by, Hope you are all having a crafty Holiday Season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment