Hello friends! I have some exciting news to share, I did it!! This past Monday I accomplished a BIG goal of mine, I reached the 50 pound loss mark with Weight Watchers. To celebrate I took a picture with my class leader. And, I whispered in her ear that we will take pictures again when I reach my 75 pound mark. I am so proud!! I have never loss more than 30 pounds and I feel like I am going strong and I want to continue. I am not sure where my final scale destination is. But, I will know it when I get there. Until then I am taking it one day at a time, visualizing my future and enjoying the journey along the way!
Notice that we are both wearing 5K shirts from Sunday's Lake Lanier Run with the lights 5K! A lot of friends and WW participants walked/ran the race. It was a fun but tiring evening! And, I actually ran (a little) during the 5K. The course was VERY hilly and I was unprepared. Because of a previous injury I only run when the ground is flat. So, there wasn't as much running as I would have liked but just being able to run at all during the race gave me a sense of accomplishment for sure!! Now I can't wait to find my next 5K! Any ideas?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Julia! You look great! Congratulations on reaching your goal and participating in the 5K. You are a braver soul than I.
Post a Comment