Order Stampin' Up on my NEW SU sponsored site

Well, I have GONE & DONE IT!! I am beyond thrilled that I FINALLY signed up to participate with the Stampin UP! Demonstrator website! I have pondered about signing up for over a year now. And, as Nike says, "Just do it"! So, I gone and did it!! :))

I will continue to update my craftyjulia.blogspot.com (here) as usual. The difference between it and my Stampin' Up! site is well, quite a lot...more on that later. However, my SU site is where you can purchase from me, online, 24-7! You can purchase from the SU FULL catalog, mini catalogs and CLEARANCE RACK!! Even I, as a demonstrator, have to go through my SU website to purchase the awesome deals in the clearance rack! And, currently there is a HUGE selection at 80% off! SU updates/changes the clearance rack on a monthly basis, so check it out frequently!!

So, where can you find my NEW SU deomonstrator website address?? LOL, check me out:
http://www.juliacmiller.stampinup.net

It is still kinda under construction, there's a lot for me to figure out. But, I hope you take a look!!

No comments: