I have a new group of crafty friends meeting bi-monthly for fellowship, learning (from each other) & sharing SU hostess benefits! A girl can never have enough crafty friends to be inspired with! :) Can I hear an AMEN?! Last night was our first club meeting. And, I put together the below projects for us to make together. Take a look :)
Cards
option 1

option 2
paper craft pumpkins. The smaller pumpkin is made from 8.5x11 card stock, the larger orange pumpkin is made from textured 12x12 card stock, and the pattern paper is made from the SU Halloween DSP.

close up of the DSP...

close up of card stock pumpkin...
2 comments:
Those pumpkins are so cute! Love that you are doing this fun group!!! Hope it works out and is really enjoyable! Am I gonna see you soon, I need a Julia fix!!!
Those pumpkins sure are adorable!
Post a Comment